La communauté ANIMA connecte des entreprises de croissance à fort impact local et durable avec des investisseurs et des groupes industriels cherchant à développer des solutions innovantes aux enjeux économiques, sociaux et environnementaux de la région Europe - Moyen-Orient - Afrique.
The ANIMA Investment Network community connects growth companies with high local and sustainable impacts, investors and industrial groups seeking to develop innovative solutions to the economic, social and environmental challenges in the Europe - Middle East - Africa region. The member companies have been selected by ANIMA Investment Network and its partners through THE NEXT SOCIETY and DiafrikInvest acceleration programmes, co-funded by the European Union.
Join and collaborate with the new economic and technological leaders of the Mediterranean and Africa!
Developing a positive and sustainable economy with entrepreneurs
ANIMA Investment Network is a platform for economic cooperation between Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The network develops and implements initiatives to promote attractive, sustainable and inclusive economies in this area, in partnership with its members and partners: governmental and regional investment and business promotion agencies, business, investors and innovation networks, located in 20 different countries.
ANIMA believes that companies that will emerge as leaders during this period of crisis integrate public interest into their development models. Through its community on EuroQuity, ANIMA wishes to foster collaboration and connections between entrepreneurs, academia, companies and investors who wish to innovate to meet the economic, technological, social and environmental needs of their countries.
Members of the community
The ANIMA Investment Network community brings together the following actors:
- Growth companies with strong local impact established in Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Senegal and Tunisia. Each one has demonstrated its potential for development and internationalisation with the best experts and mentors mobilised by ANIMA and its partners through national and international acceleration programmes.
- Companies seeking to innovate through industrial, technological or commercial partnerships, to develop new services and products or to enter new markets.
- Investors and business angels looking for cross-border co-investments.
- Companies and investors from the diaspora, who contribute to the creation of economic bridges between Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Reference institutions in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, convinced of the region's potential for innovation and involved in value creation programmes in their countries and abroad.
Au-delà des connexions offertes par la communauté, ANIMA et ses partenaires proposent un certain nombre de services pour faciliter la collaboration entre les acteurs présents.