Founded in December 2013, Adjuvatis specializes in the development, manufacturing and formulation of an innovative biocompatible delivery system, called i-Particles®.
Adjuvatis’ goal is:
- to offer its safe and innovative drug delivery technology platform to overcome the difficulties associated with the development of new medicines (non-water solubility, degradation, toxicity, etc),
- to provide pharmaceutical industries with custom formulations to improve the efficacy and safety of their drug, and favouring product line extension (improving drug efficacy, providing patient-friendly dosage forms, gaining new markets as paediatrics, etc).
Adjuvatis proposes custom services of formulation with our i-Particles Technology for:
- solubilisation of poor water-soluble drugs,
- targeted delivery to cells/organs of interest,
- detoxification and reducing risk profile,
- controlled and sustained delivery.
Fifteen years of R&D at international level, two patents and more than 25 publications ensure a high degree of mastery of our technology. The i-Particles were evaluated in vitro and in vivo for many applications:
- liver diseases,
- infectious disease, including vaccines.
Supported by a referent advisory board and external experts, Adjuvatis team gathers expertise in chemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences, manufacturing and partnering. Working collaboratively, we are committed to innovation for your therapeutic product development.