Eureka has a network of over 45 national and regional funding bodies who give funding to innovative organisations and offer personalised advice and support.
Eureka’s programmes are based on a “bottom-up” philosophy where organisations can:
- choose the technological focus of their R&D,
- create their ideal consortium with partners from any Eureka country (and beyond)
- and select the programme that best suits their needs.
Eureka’s core programmes are:
- Eurostars – innovative SMEs lead R&D projects
- Clusters – join large thematic projects
- Network projects – flexible and open to any type of R&D project
- Globalstars – find global partnerships
- InvestHorizon – investment-readiness services
Since 1985, Eureka has supported the R&D of thousands of ground-breaking commercialised products, processes or services that have positively impacted society.